How do I memorize Surat Abs? Surat Abs is one of the Meccan surahs, meaning that it is one of the surahs that focus on matters of belief and belief in God.
Surah Abs website from the Holy Quran
Surat Abs is located in the thirtieth part of the Noble Quran, which is an amma part, and the location of this surah from the rest of the eighty surahs of the Quran, and the number of verses of this Meccan surah is forty-two.
How to memorize Surah Abs
- This noble surah stands behind it a story that we told you about the reason for its revelation, and by knowing the reason for its revelation, the issue of memorizing the surah will be easy.
- Because a clear understanding of the surah and the story of the surah is an essential factor in memorizing.
- The verses of the surah are 42 verses, and they are short verses.
- Thus, you must link the verses together, for example, the surah begins with the story of Ibn Umm Maktum, then talks about the honorable scrolls, and the memorized angels.
- Then the surah moved to talk about creation, and the creation of man is one of the greatest verses indicating the power of God Almighty.
- Then about the phenomena of the creation of plants, the splitting of the earth, the rise of the Hour, and how the fate of people will be on the Day of Judgment.
- By knowing this sequence of verses and linking them, the process of memorizing Surat Abs will be easy and easy, and this is the case with the rest of the Holy Quran.
Why is Surat Abs given this name?
- This noble surah begins with the word ‘Absa’, and the first verse in its entirety is: ((He frowned and turned away)).
- What is meant by it is the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, when Abdullah Ibn Umm Maktum came to him, and he was a blind man.
- This man was asking the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, about Islam, and in the presence of the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, some of the chief polytheists from the people of Mecca.
- And he, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, was covetous of their Islam, so he, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, frowned upon Ibn Umm Maktum and turned away from him, and he was coming to the elders of the people.
- So God Almighty and Majestic revealed this great surah, reproaching his Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, because he frowned when a blind man came to him.