Ruling on reciting the Quran with the heart without moving the lips, that this Qur’an contains the beacon of guidance and the lamps of darkness. The Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, said: If you are confused by temptation like cutting the dark night, then you should recite the Quran, for it is an intercessor and a valid solution.
Benefits of the Quran
- Whoever puts it in front of him will lead him to heaven, and whoever puts it behind him will lead him to Hellfire.
- And it is the evidence that indicates the best way, and it is a book in which there is detail, explanation, and collection, and it is the chapter that is not a joke, and it has a back and a belly, its outward appearance is judgment, its interior is knowledge, its exterior is elegant, and its interior is deep.
- He has stars and on his stars are stars, his wonders are incalculable, and his strangeness does not fade, the lamps of guidance, the beacon of wisdom, and evidence of knowledge for the one who knows the attribute, so let his gaze wander.
- In order for his attribute to reach his sight, he will be saved from damage, and he will be freed from a breakout, for thinking is the life of the heart of the seer as the enlightened walks in the darkness with light, so you should be well disposed and less lurking.
Ruling on reading the Quran with the heart
- The Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, said: If you want the life of the happy, the death of the martyrs, salvation on the day of resurrection, and shade on the day of heat, and guidance on the day of misguidance, then study the Quran, for it is the word of the Most Merciful, a guard from Satan, and a preponderance in the scales.
- The Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, said: O people, I am leaving among you what, if you take it, you will not go astray after me, one of which is greater than the other, the Book of God is a rope stretched between heaven and earth, and my progeny, my family, and they will not separate until they come back to me at the Basin.
- And ahe Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, said: The Quran is rich, there is no need without it, and there is no poverty after it.
- The Commander of the Faithful said: Learn the Quran, for it is the spring of the hearts, and seek healing from its light, for it heals the breasts, and recite it well, for it is the most beneficial of stories.
- The Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, said: The people of the Quran are God’s people and his own.