How To Learn Quran Online, being keen on reading the Quran in a correct way is one of the things that guarantees great reward and increases reward and makes it your patron on the Day of Resurrection, In order to learn to read the Quran ‘ an online at https://tellawaonline.com there are many methods that help Next report.
How To Learn Quran Online
There are a number of methods that help to read the Quran in the correct way, the most prominent of which are:
- Get up as early as possible after the Fajr prayer.
- Start with the depth and shortness of the fence.
- Learn every day a ruling on the rulings of Tajweed from a private book or via the Internet on https://tellawaonline.com.
- When you finish from the book of rulings of Tajweed, open the Quran from the Quran, the letters of which are not colored, and read any verse and try to extract the rulings from it, and write it in a notebook for you.
- Use the Quran in colored letters and review the ruling for each day.
- Always read aloud to strengthen your voice and control the correct pronunciation of the letters, so reading the Quran is obligatory with the intonation.
- Reward yourself whenever you transgress a sentence of intonation and the better your pronunciation of letters.
- Read in front of your friends and learn from their advice.
- Beautify your voice; Al-Bara bin Azeb – may Allah be pleased with HIM – narrated that the Messenger of Allah – may Allah bless HIM and grant HIM peace – said: “Adorn the Quran with your voices, because a good voice increases the Quran beautifully.”
- Record your readings and listen to them to evaluate yourself.
- Compare similes Helps you focus on memorization.
Learn to read the Quran in a correct way
Learning to read the Noble Quran correctly is done by learning to clarify the letters and slowing down in their performance so that their meanings are understood, in addition to giving each letter its right from the characteristics of the director and deserving of the rules of intonation. The following are the most prominent rulings of intonation that can be learned easily.
Noon and the provisions of the static Tanween
What is meant by the consonant noun That is, the nun without the movements and the tanween are what is on the last few words, and is written in the form of two openings, or two, or two fractions.
Manifestation is defined in language as the statement, but as a convention, it is defined as the pronunciation of tan or the consonant nun without Ghina, and it is worth noting that the rule of tashahir is required if it comes after the consonant nun or Tanween one of the following six letters: (ha-ha, ha, hamza, or eye), Or Kha, or gin).
The diphthong is defined as a language by insertion, while the convention is defined as the pronouncement of the two letters as the second accentuating, and it can be said that the ditching of the consonant noun or the Tanween is done by inserting it into the letter that follows it from the diphthongs, so the diphthongs letter becomes accentuated, and the consonant nun or Tanween becomes in it not apparent. It should be noted that the rule of slurring is obligatory if it comes after the consonant nun or tanween, one of the letters of ditching combined.
3- Turning over
Iqlab is defined in language as turning something away from its face, and as a convention, it is defined as making a letter in place of another letter, and the Iqlab is required in the event that it comes after the consonant nun or the Tanween letter ba, and is done by turning the consonant nun or Tanween into am which is diluted with the song by two movements.
4- Real concealment
Concealment is defined in the language of concealment. As for the convention, it is defined as the pronouncement of the consonant noun or the Tanween as between manifestation and dithering, with the stripping of the accentuation and the survival of the singing by two movements.
Ta, or Tha, or Jim, or Dal, or Zhaal, Zai, or Sein, or Sheen, or SAD, or Dhad, or Ta, or Daa, or Fa, or Qaf, or Kaaf, and it should be noted that concealment ranks Multiple; The upper one is if it comes after the consonant nun and the tween, the letter taa, or the signifier, or the ta, and the lowest if it comes after the letter kaf or qaf, and the middle of it is arranged at the remaining letters.
Linguistically, the tide is known as the increase, and as for the convention it is defined as the lengthening of the voice by one of the three letters of the tide, which are: the waw which is combined before it, the open alif before it, and the broken ya before it, and the tide is divided into two main parts: the original tide.
1- The original tide
It is called the natural extension, and it is defined as the lengthening of the sound by the letter of the long vowels It is the alpha, or the waw, or the yaa, with the amount of two movements, provided that there is neither a hamza nor after the letter of the tide. Which is compensation for intending the monument when standing on it, with a thousand rides that are extended by two movements.
The sub-tide is divided into five types, three types due to the hamza, which is: the separate tide, the continuous tide, the allowance extension, and two types namely:
The accidental extension of the sukoon, the necessary extension, and the separate extension is also called the permissible extension, and a separate extension is defined as the lengthening of the sound by one of the three letters of the extension, by two, three, four, or five movements, in the event that the letters come between two separate words, and the letter mudd falls The last first word, came at the beginning of the second word Hamza.