- 0 (Registered)
- (0 Review)
The Arabic language is one of important language all over the word, In fact Arabic is the 5th common language in the world. Around 350 million people speak Arabic around the world.
There are two Arabic versions :
Arabic language can be divided into two versions Modern Arabic and Classical Arabic. Classical Arabic is the official language and it is the language of the Quran. Classical Arabic does not change and it is the only way for you to learn Arabic language in an academic way.
It is used in formal situations. It is also used in newspaper, books, academic researches and study books. As classical Arabic is most used in written context, Modern Arabic is used in the daily spoken contexts.
Our the qualified tutors facilitate the learners set advanced conversations concerning business and write advanced Arabic text for purpose.
Ayatinstitute is one of the online associations working since long to teach Arabic language . For a child/adult to learn Arabic online is simple and once somebody finishes this Course he/she can read Quran fluidly relying upon the pace has created amid this course. Since each once has his/her own pace of perusing the Holy Quran.
Arabic Alphabet consists of 28 letters. Learning Arabic Alphabet is the first step to learn Arabic language. If you are interested to learn Arabic Writing you need to know some information. Arabic is a language that is written from right to left. Arabic is written in the cursive way.
As Arabic language is considered as a Semitic language, Arabic grammar is similar to other Semitic languages. As for classical Arabic grammar, we find that it is divided into five branches:
– Lexicon: which is concerned with the meaning and the explanation of Arabic Vocabulary.
– Morphology: It deals with the form of the words.
– Syntax: It is about inflection; however it is lost in spoken Arabic language between Arabs. However, you have to study it when you learn to speak Arabic in an academic way.
– Derivation: It is the study of the origin of the words.
– Rhetoric: It is the study of the construction quality of sentences.
Curriculum is empty